Weapon MX Exhaust

thedeatons

#61 Post by thedeatons »

LOL... Sorry, I know it's not funny... Just that anyone who touches Cannondales seems to have issues...

thedeatons

#62 Post by thedeatons »

I just called them. The customer service operator said they are changing their manufacturing supply chain and moving into a different facility, so orders are being pushed back.

UpsMan

#63 Post by UpsMan »

That guy that posted that over on atvscene should be sued by weaponmx. Unless it is true, of course. The internet is a great way for companies to advertise and get the word out about their products, but it is also very easy for someone to harm a business also. I guess the internet giveth, and the internet taketh away.

SlOoT

#64 Post by SlOoT »

What is the ID of the muffler? And is the muffler with the american flag available as just a slip-on?
I have an experimental header and need something nice to keep the sound down. tongue.gif

peterock

#65 Post by peterock »

It has been hard to get in touch with them actually. They did relocate from California to I believe Oregon. The flag canister was supposed to be only available through ATK.

speed 450mx

#66 Post by speed 450mx »

Is there a slip-on? or is it just a full system. And has any one had it sound tested?

peterock

#67 Post by peterock »

No slip on and UPSman has raced several db restricted races and I don't believe they even bothered him.

peterock

#68 Post by peterock »

I have made contact with WeaponMX again. They are finally settled into their new location.

Sloot,

If you are still looking for just a canister I should be able to get one.

SlOoT

#69 Post by SlOoT »

I allready ordered an FMF setup. tongue.gif