Laeger A-arms

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I can answer that.The T-pin setup uses all needlebearings.No ball joints at all.It also comes with a special steering stem.No bumpsteer and is much stronger than the 250r spindles it was designed to replace.Biggest downfall is maintainence and cost.Lots of both.The arms ATK is offering are not t-pin.

peterock

#12 Post by peterock »

I should have a set in my hands in the next couple weeks as I ordered a set about two weeks ago.

Jacobw if you need a set let me know. If you go directly through laeger you are probably going to end up paying the retail price that laeger charges for all their a-arms. Let me know the color, length, and if you want them to be caster/camber adjustable.

The base models that ATK are getting are +3, red, non caster/camber adjustable. (you can do a minor change with a shim from what I'm told).

Let me know what you want and I'll get you a price quote and lead time.

jacobw

#13 Post by jacobw »

i want +1 and I am working out a deal to buy my brothers cannondale and fix it up and i am gonna let my fiance race my new yfz i just built so, she likes racing why not let her race. The bike I am gonna build will be a xc racer again not so extravagant as my other bike.

peterock

#14 Post by peterock »

So a red +1 long travel.

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

red would work, what about red plastics what are they running now a days he has black but have alot of surface scrathes and hard to keep looking clean. all I need to find it a +2 axle its easier to run honda offset wheels with a +2 axle then pay for the 3+6 hipers at 400 bucks a pop

Does RPM or lonestar still sell cannondale axle does anyone know???

peterock

#16 Post by peterock »

Price shipped on these will be $975

Order that ATK placed has been submitted, only +3 were placed with that order. If you want a +1 set let me know ASAP so it can be included in that batch.

UpsMan

#17 Post by UpsMan »

Hey Pete, did your Laeger a-arms show up yet?

peterock

#18 Post by peterock »

Not yet. I haven't really been pushing for them as I don't need them as much as I need the exhaust.

UpsMan

#19 Post by UpsMan »

Pete, did your Laeger a-arms come in yet?

peterock

#20 Post by peterock »

No they didn't. I still haven't been pushing to get them as they aren't really something I have to have.