part price

jacobw

#1 Post by jacobw »

red fender front and rear
atk seat cover
need some used 02 arms
02 headpipe or good deal on 03 and weapon exhaust

also can you get the fox evol in standard travel i think i will get a podium x to complete the package

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

also the new atk graphics kit would be cool also

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

I sent you an email.

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

yeah thanks because of trying to keep this on a budget prob will go with some type of standard travels arms prob 02 stockers, and some standard travel shocks, will be custom built, so i can get some of the other parts that i need.

are they gonna make the weapon exhaust to fit any of the cannondale headpipes or do you have to buy the full system.

peterock

#5 Post by peterock »

currently full system only, but the slip-on option is being worked on. The 02/HMF header slip-on at least for sure.

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

sweet I will let you know i am trying to figure out what I want to do i prob will run the standard 02 arms with some propilot ohlins with hi lo speed adjust just not sure yet will just see what the budget allows and will have the rear shock reworked so I dont have to spend the money on another rear shock

speedracer

#7 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jacobw @ Mar 30 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sweet I will let you know i am trying to figure out what I want to do i prob will run the standard 02 arms with some propilot ohlins with hi lo speed adjust just not sure yet will just see what the budget allows and will have the rear shock reworked so I dont have to spend the money on another rear shock

Wanna buy your old shock,its just collecting dust?(rear).