Welcome Shock Doc!

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Welcome newest connondaleriders sponsor THE SHOCK DOC! I'm excited to have added our newest sponsor the shock doc. The Shock Doc is a long time Cannondale owner and shock rebuilder cannondale27. He has years experience with cannondales and shocks. I've personally have used his services on rebuilding my own personal shocks from blaze ohlins front, rear ohlins ,revalving fox rear shocks, and adding clickers to my speed ohlins with excellent results. He only uses the best shock oil, amsoil. He also has his own hydrolic lines that way surpass any standard lines. To top it off he has a fast turn around time and the best prices around. Whether its your Cannondale, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, atv, snowmobile etc. he can get you going again. Welcome Shock Doc!

DMAC10

#2 Post by DMAC10 »

I've used the shock doc, great guy to work with. Went above and beyond my expectations on fixing my front and rear shocks.
Can't really say if they work well or not, still in the box laying beside the dale. LOL biggrin.gif

But the service was great.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool what a nice Christmas present.Thanks Timbo and DMAC!I will always do my best to give everyone I work with a edge on the competition price and performance wise.

peterock

#4 Post by peterock »

Yeah, I guess Steve is alright..................smile.gif

but seriously, can't go wrong with him doing your stuff.

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

[quote name='peterock' date='Dec 19 2007, 05:29 PM' post='181951']
Yeah, I guess Steve is alright..................smile.gif

LMAO
I was about to write the same thing.

speed2424

#6 Post by speed2424 »

I sent him the front & rear shocks off of 3 of my quads to be rebuilt last year. Excellent job, fast turnaround & a great price to boot. I have more going out this winter, too. Thanks, Steve.