rear shock rebuild

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I had to order a new Bumpstop. I thought I had a used one but didn't. Your's was smashed beyond recognition laugh.gif They said it was in stock so should have it done by next weekend.

moto440

#12 Post by moto440 »

ok and yes i saw it and figured it was toast!! just let me know when its ready.

also meant to ask if you could do the rear shock on my tl1000r its an ohlins shock similiar to the moto just shorter, thanx

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I can.Nice bike.Cannondale copied alot of stuff for our motors from that motor.

moto440

#14 Post by moto440 »

really thats interesting, i had a spare tlr motor i just sold i thought about putting on an atv frame!! to heavy though... so once the atv shock comes back i will have to get the shock off the bike and send to you, it should only need seals and oil change its in good shape but doesn have some seepage on the shaft

heres the bike sleeping for winter next to my side of the bed smile.gif its an ex track bike so it still has a few things i need for it, but i added all the yellow plastic as it had silver race plastic on it when i got it, and it has the full yoshi exhaust and pm wheels, power commander, damper and race tech forks, and the ohlins rear shock which is a 1200 dollar upgrade alone. i love the bike its the funnest and best bike i have owned and it spanks the ducatis and other twins around here!!

UpsMan

#15 Post by UpsMan »

Thats awesome! The guy that lived in our house before us kept his Ducatis in the living room during the winter!!

moto440

#16 Post by moto440 »

thanx upsman my moto came from up by you, it was in the new berlin/ wakusha area, guy said he had 3 of the, this was the last one he had a bunch of atvs and owned a place called badger lighting and sign real nice guy

moto440

#17 Post by moto440 »

WOW i think you sent the wrong shock back, this one looks new smile.gif cant wait to get it on the dale and all together, got my moto arms today too!! thanks a ton steve, and i will get in touch with you when i want to send my tlr shock to you