Shock work

speedracer

#1 Post by speedracer »

I have a set of Blaze front Ohlins and a typical rear Ohlins.I would like to convert them to ZPS,do you do that?If so,do you have a ballpark price?Thanks.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

No I havent gotten into doing spring conversions.TCS makes a nice conversion.Not sure they have ever done a blaze shock though.I did ZPS a set of Blaze myself for use on my Raptor.Worked well.I used 2002 Arctic Cat SnoPro zps springs and collars which I believe I machined to fit.Sorry I cant be more help.

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

Thats okay.Any other tips in lowering the ride height?

peterock

#4 Post by peterock »

I do have two TCS converted rear shocks. Would part with one for $150 shipped. Not a bad deal when you look at the cost of the conversion kit alone is around $275.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

$150 is a steal! grab it fast!

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

That would leave the front end high.I talked to tcs,$450 to convert to zps.Gotta get my motor work done first.I do have a lowering kit for a V-force I recently sold,might try to retro fit to see if it will work.Thanks for the offer Peter.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

You can adjust the preload of it to get your ride height correct. While you might not use it now its too good of a steal to pass up. I already have 3 zps rear shocks, so no need for another. haha