Fox Clickers are Here finally!

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

I finally got my hands on some new Fox clicker assemblies. I only got three but may be more on way. These are not cheap. Normal cost has been too much to make it worth converting or adding to shocks unless you can find used. Not anymore! These make your FOX and Ohlins Speed shocks as good or better than most aftermarket shocks. It works awesome! Get in now since only three and I don't know if or when I can get more. First come first serve.
[attachment=9333:Tundra_0..._Medium_.jpg]
[attachment=9332:Tundra_0..._Medium_.jpg]
[attachment=9334:Micheal_Shocks_010.jpg]

Prices are as follows:
Rear Fox conversion revalved,clicker Comp adjuster with new hose to replace unreliable stock hose $125
Add rezzies to your Speed Ohlins includes bottles,clickers,hoses,fittings and revalve Both for $350

Z4J

#2 Post by Z4J »

Looks great Steve. Excellent turnaround. I????????ll let you if the dual rate is a success or if we revert back to single after the trial runs.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

All rezzies are sold now. I did put a set on some Revalved/sprung Speed shocks I had and am going to test them myself. Once satisfied I will be selling them or my Blaze shocks whichever I prefer. Here is one:

[attachment=10450:Ohlins_H..._Medium_.jpg]

Another development is Kdeal graciously offered to let me try out his Glamis shocks at the group ride. They have totally different factory valving than factory speed shock valving. If they work as good as people say I will buy the valving shims and revalve stock speed shock to Glamis specs. These shims are special and cost more than standard which is why I have never tried before other than replacement shock. I will ride the stock speed shock with my little valving changes then put Ken's Glamis shocks on for a good back to back test. Maybe others can do the ride test also.

The speed shocks stock really are horrible riding but they really hold up better than any other rebuildable shock I have ever seen. They have triple sealing which is very rare. Yes all the seals do cause some drag but worth it in my opinion. If we can get these to ride close to the blaze shocks WITHOUT BOTTLES it would really be worthwhile.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

As you may know I sold my Blaze shocks. They worked great but not as well as the converted speed shocks. If you still want your speed shocks converted I will gladly do so. Bottles and hoses will have to be provided or I can buy them for you. Spring pictured is extra but not really mandatory.

Conversion/bottles and hoses=$150 each shock
Conversion/You provide parts=$50 each shock