Software expiring

Mapping discussions
cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

After you used the exe.did it let you enter your code?

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

I already entered the code when I set the clock back, and it seems to work so far. I just keep getting that message when I open the program. I haven't actually hooked it to the quad yet.

Sandman

#23 Post by Sandman »

Hi Scooter,

I still cannot get my new laptop to talk to my SPEED despite the third code that Cathy forwarded me. Is it possible that I am not using the relevent interconnecting lead ( Bafo BF-810)? Am I also possibly out of date? My laptop blings continually all the time and send icioms up my screen to the degre that I have to depress CONT/ALT/DELETE to shut it up. I have not had any succes this whole year so far.
Regards,

Graham Hall.
South Africa.

Happyboy

#24 Post by Happyboy »

Sandman....i had to use the old exe to install and put in my codes with and then apply the new exe. Weird stuff, but what ever works.

cdalerider75

#25 Post by cdalerider75 »

Question....

So all anyone has to do is install the new posted EXE file? That should take care of the problem?

cdalemx301

#26 Post by cdalemx301 »

when i called optimum they gave me new ecu codes i didnt need to download anything or something like that they just gave me new codes and it was all set

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

Normally that is all you have to do.But it seems like if you have windows 98 the new exe. has to be used.XP the one D&M comes with seems to work fine.Sandman do a search on USB adaptors they can cause all sorts of problems.I know nothing about computers and programing but it sure seems as though the D&M program could be alot better.

jesshamner

#28 Post by jesshamner »

I had to call Scooter and get a new auth code emailed to me.

cannondale27

#29 Post by cannondale27 »

Backdating must not work on all then.What a pain!

jesshamner

#30 Post by jesshamner »

When I first saw this problem come up, I backdated and it worked ok. Then other software screwed up and I need Outlook to work right. Then I didn't fool with it for a while. I tried backdating and it wouldn't work after that. So I called Scooter and we just used a new code. Works find now.