Perfect Map

Mapping discussions
KRMit

Perfect Map

#1 Post by KRMit »

I'm setting my bike up for MX and I'm looking for the best map. I'm not entirely sure what map I'm running at the moment so I want to start fresh. I'm about to order a bung for my header so I can borrow Jwheat's AFR meter. I want to get the Dale running as good as possible for the upcoming arenacross series.

Any map suggestions?

Exodus

#2 Post by Exodus »

Try a X440/Speed map, I really like that map for supercross and arena cross. Its got tons of pull down low so you come out of a corner and dont have to worry about hitting the power to make a jump. It pulls real hard off of the bottom, but it pulls all the way to the top, so its a real strong map. Thats my recommendation.

KRMit

#3 Post by KRMit »

Originally posted by Exodus
Try a X440/Speed map, I really like that map for supercross and arena cross.  Its got tons of pull down low so you come out of a corner and dont have to worry about hitting the power to make a jump.  It pulls real hard off of the bottom, but it pulls all the way to the top, so its a real strong map.  Thats my recommendation.
Can you attach it for download? Thanks.

I think that is actually the one I have in mine now, but I don't have the file anymore.

311racer

#4 Post by 311racer »

can someone post this map please. Thanks

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I think that is the Zack Map?Careful though this has a 11,800 rpm limit.Lots of fun though.

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I think that is the Zack Map?Careful though this has a 11,800 rpm limit.Lots of fun though.

I like this map alot^ Thanx Zack!:wow