Lost Map

Mapping discussions
vpbug

Lost Map

#1 Post by vpbug »

I replaced the map I was running with some different ones, I like the 1 I had. I can not find it anywhere, Custom made? I did write down the numbers before I changed it. If any one knows or has this map please let me know,

Numeric cal ID: 00700
Flowrate: 2520
Injector Offset: 1.10

I liked it, I could outrun my buddies modded yamaha 450. Now I would be lucky to beat a 300ex!!!!

btw: I have the optimum software, how can I tell the ts rate?

Thanks in advance, Daryl

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Looks like it was a custom map.Did you put the 00700 one in your quad?If so it must be on your PC somewhere.You can just open evry custom map you have in your D&M and cal ID will be shown.

vpbug

#3 Post by vpbug »

c27,

Yeah I did just that, cant find 00700, I did not put that map on the ecu. It was on it when I bought it. I bought a d&m and thought I would try some dif maps. Now I know it was a good one on there.

BTW c27, what is happening with the quad of the month section? I tried to submit but cant send a pic.

thanks Daryl

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by vpbug
c27,

Yeah I did just that, cant find 00700, I did not put that map on the ecu. It was on it when I bought it. I bought a d&m and thought I would try some dif maps. Now I know it was a good one on there.

BTW c27, what is happening with the quad of the month section? I tried to submit but cant send a pic.

thanks Daryl

I looked also but cant find that map.Quad of the month?I have no idea.I see I am not moderator there anymore but nothing was told to me.Hopefully site is going to be updated shortly.I would just wait till then.Sorry.

T-Rex

#5 Post by T-Rex »

Well now that I think of it, your flow rate is very lean. Good for a stock engine. The Zack 1 map: Flow Rate 2450, and the Offset 1.08

I have mine at (Zack 1 map) Flow Rate 2480, Offset 0.80 and it screams. I am using Dave's intake and the FMF Titanium Header and muffler. About 300ft above sea level.

T-Rex

#6 Post by T-Rex »

Just by chance are running VP Racing fuel?

azcannon

#7 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (T-Rex @ Apr 1 2006, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well now that I think of it, your flow rate is very lean. Good for a stock engine. The Zack 1 map: Flow Rate 2450, and the Offset 1.08

I have mine at (Zack 1 map) Flow Rate 2480, Offset 0.80 and it screams. I am using Dave's intake and the FMF Titanium Header and muffler. About 300ft above sea level.

That might be lean for some but not necessarily VERY LEAN. Keep in mind going from a toaster to a FMF shorty will make you run leaner and the Boomer intake will make you go leaner also so maybe when you change a lot of things like you did T-REX you shoud get a AFR check from a dyno or ?

T-Rex

#8 Post by T-Rex »

QUOTE (azcannon @ Apr 2 2006, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That might be lean for some but not necessarily VERY LEAN. Keep in mind going from a toaster to a FMF shorty will make you run leaner and the Boomer intake will make you go leaner also so maybe when you change a lot of things like you did T-REX you shoud get a AFR check from a dyno or ?

Very good advise azcannon, I need to get it dyno'ed one of these days. But I think vpbug is running a HMF exhaust, not sure though. I had mine up to 2500 and it pulled very hard but the electric fan stayed on all the time... cool.gif

vpbug

#9 Post by vpbug »

QUOTE (T-Rex @ Apr 2 2006, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very good advise azcannon, I need to get it dyno'ed one of these days. But I think vpbug is running a HMF exhaust, not sure though. I had mine up to 2500 and it pulled very hard but the electric fan stayed on all the time... cool.gif

I am running a hmf, stock air box. Have no idea what has or has not been done to motor. I am going to play with some dif maps this week at little sahara. T-rex are you going to make it up? Give me a call if you do. Planning on Tuesday through Sunday. Getting out of there before Snake Hunt, they are talking 25 to 30k people. I have no clue where there going to put all those people in that town!!!

Happy to be back on the forum!

QUOTE (T-Rex @ Apr 2 2006, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am running a hmf, stock air box. Have no idea what has or has not been done to motor. I am going to play with some dif maps this week at little sahara. T-rex are you going to make it up? Give me a call if you do. Planning on Tuesday through Sunday. Getting out of there before Snake Hunt, they are talking 25 to 30k people. I have no clue where there going to put all those people in that town!!!

QUOTE (vpbug @ Apr 6 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (vpbug @ Apr 6 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rubicon20032003

#10 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I running a fmf shorty .My numbers are on with afr.

2603 flowrate
0.75 offset
0.30 tb leak