Armoks's Galactic posting of maps????

Mapping discussions
yamadjs08

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Hey guys, I was looking to save a ton of maps to my laptop today, but found that the thread that ****** made with the 3 pages of maps is gone!!!??? Did it get lost when we switched forums? Anybody know where to get as many maps as possible in one place?

Easy E

#2 Post by Easy E »

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

I have a saved email with attachment that holds a few maps that were posted on the maps thread. I would be happy to send that to you. Most of the maps on that thread have been saved but definitely not all.

vpbug

#4 Post by vpbug »

I have 53 maps saved from c-daleriders, c-dalers, and other places, I also have a disc with 20-30 maps from Scooter at Optimum. If anyone needs a map they cant find, or all of them just drop me a line. If someone with more computer knowledge than me wants the entire list to repost here please let me know.

acarli3

#5 Post by acarli3 »

I too have more maps than I know what to do with. I've saved nearly every map ever posted, have the stock maps, and some maps I've created for the strokers.

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Start posting! And give a good description. I change the names of them to the description so I know what I'm loading into the quad.

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (acarli3 @ Apr 27 2006, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I too have more maps than I know what to do with. I've saved nearly every map ever posted, have the stock maps, and some maps I've created for the strokers.

How do you create a map w/o A/F chart? You are simply guessing at fuel settings w/o the AFR..

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

This should be a zip file that contains all the .ccf files I have. Some are stock and the others are some from the original mapping thread.

Disclaimer: Use at your own risk! I am not responsible for these maps and your bike/quad nor am I the author/creator of these maps.

Now that I got that out of the way, I will say that most are stock maps or combos and variations.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Ok....mapfiles (.ccf extension) should work now.

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

What happened to the map posting?