Armoks's Galactic posting of maps????

Mapping discussions
banzairx7

#11 Post by banzairx7 »

Moto Map with 10,500rpm redline

T-Rex

#12 Post by T-Rex »

Thanks ******, Two of your maps I tried Kick But......

aroracer72

#13 Post by aroracer72 »

I have quite a few of them saved.....i tested them ALL and only saved the maps that worked good and had good power. They range from hard hitting power to milder and more controllable.
Heres the ones that i have on my computer.

For a stock cannondale with a pipe, i recommend the Nacs maps, either one. They have a nice smooth powerband and my stock dale with only a pipe beat a 110pd rider on a piped/filtered yfz...soo it isnt a sissy map...but its just soo linear and enjoyable.
Have fun with these maps,
Chad

!!!!!BUT USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE MAPS HAVE BEEN/ARE BEING USED, BUT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF CAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR MACHINE RUNNING ANY OF THESE MAPS!!!!!!!!!!

azcannon

#14 Post by azcannon »

**************USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ***************************

Some maps won't work well in your machine and the more "Custom" they are the more likely they were built specifically for someone elses motor and not yours, however trying different maps will provide different power curves and Likely make you more satisfied with your machine.

A map consists of fuel and ignition settings besides other parameters which I know others will be glad to help explain further in this post. You can set a map to have too much ignition and too much or not enough fuel and it can damage a motor. A map maker is not responsible for your machine blowing up , only you for loading that map . An easy way to prevent that from happening is run stock maps and the correct settings verified with a A.F.R. and/or a Dyno tune ( or your factory settings with a unchanged motor )

When Posting a Map Please add a brief description to help people considering using it , if unknown -POST UNKNOWN CHARACTERISTICS, I woud prefer if you haven't ran it over some period of time not to overstate its characteristics to prevent a false description , This is intended to be a resource for CANNONDALERIDERS to find maps and learn about them in one post and use them without such extensive searching through old posts and finding out they are not reloaded from the previous board server. It would be appreciated when you find a map in a old post to repost it here so that it will be centralized and availible and not forgotten, Variations of the same map may be condensed into a earlier post to save pages and provide more selection of the same map with different settings.

I cleaned this post up a little to kep it constructive and focused I hope everyone posts up any map they have and don't see on here , I know I will check it often for new ones.

jesshamner

#15 Post by jesshamner »

Who is nate? LOL. I have all of those already. They were in the zip file that I posted already in this thread.

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Nice job Azcannon

Here is a few stock motor maps.

Zack map 1 is fun.Hits hard then evens off and then hits hard again right up to the 11800 or more rev limit.
7000 RPM blaze is for the girlies so they dont hurt themselves.

jesshamner

#17 Post by jesshamner »

Steve can you give a little description on some of these. Something like which map they're based off would be good.

In particular:
00700kgd
xfile
pg_cx
rron

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Honestly I either havent tried most or else dont remember.I havent had a stock motor for quite awhile now.Some were bike maps but will work in quad.