Moto/Speed map and pipe?

Mapping discussions
Baart

Moto/Speed map and pipe?

#1 Post by Baart »

Hey, I was thinking about using the Moto/Speed hybrid map, but I am also thinking that I would like to add a pipe, possibily trinity. What I am wondering is if I put a trinity pipe, or possibly something else on, uncork it, will I be able to run the MotoSpeed map. Maybe just the pipe and the map that comes with it would be better. Just trying to figure out how to squeeze the most performance out my speed without modding the engine yet. I think the moto/speed map would be something I would really like, and if I could add a pipe too it seems that would be a decent boost without sending the motor out for an overbore job. In the future I might do so through South Bay, but for now I would like to be more economical. Anyone with any experience doing this, or knowledge please let me know what you think. Thanks.

AlaskaSpeed

#2 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I run the Moto/Speed map with the full HMF pipe and my quad absolutely rips! JIM

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

I also run HMF with the moto/speed map and I love it. I do change it to the blaze for small fair tracks though, but on large tracks that map is the best.

AtvMxRider

#4 Post by AtvMxRider »

Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
I run the Moto/Speed map with the full HMF pipe and my quad absolutely rips!  JIM