The Nacs map

Mapping discussions
cannondale440

The Nacs map

#1 Post by cannondale440 »

Can someone send me the Nacs map? If not, how can I get it?

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

We have the map - if I remember I'll have Farrar email it to ya. It is on his computer. PM Jfarrar and he can send it. Then if I forget it's still not my fault biggrin.gif

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

A little side note. I have never used the map before, but I was discussing this map with Scooter from Optimum. He was stating that this map was designed for the TC pipe and would also work well with the FT pipe. The length of the pipe came into play. I mentioned that I had the HMF and he said it might be better to run the moto map instead as it was designed for a bigger can.

Just what I was told.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

i have never tried this with the hamf pipe and as derno said it was made for a tc pipe wich requires more fuel.it is basically a motomap with more fuel thrown at it.if you want i can email it to ya dont think it would hurt anything to try it

KYmxracer52

#5 Post by KYmxracer52 »

How's the Nac's map doing with the FT pipe? I'm going to buy a megaphone from you guys in a little while to use with my 03 header, and was wondering if they're were any HP differences with using your pipes and the 03 header?

cannondale440

#6 Post by cannondale440 »

Thanks for the info guys, I did not no it was designed with the TC pipe.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

The NAC's map will still work with the HMF, but you won't get the power you are thinking without the different exhaust.

cannibalq8

#8 Post by cannibalq8 »

hey Cannondale440 if u still want Nac's map u can find it at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/cannon...atv/files/Maps/

but u should have account in yahoo

thanx

map name:-
NACS-stockhead-TCpipe-12-20-01.dat
Nacs Racing mapping

cdalepilot

nacs map

#9 Post by cdalepilot »

2002 4-stroke A champion -Nate Leverenze (NACS RACING) said quote''the nacs mapping with tc pipe that brad warner set up for him was the fastest set-up he ever had for mx racing for his factory cdale ride''. he highly recomended it to me ,especially for getting holeshots and this is at a national level he raced at; so you know its good. i called nacs to try and get it and they didnt want to help me out with it. its nice to know that i can get it now becouse thats definately the way to go!!!!! ''your quad is only as fast as your skills ,'' cdalepilot

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

If anyone needs it I have it e-mail me at Derno24@Comcast.Net so I can send it too you.