alchy maps

Mapping discussions
dunegoony

alchy maps

#1 Post by dunegoony »

whos got one ? what other mods have you done ???

J. Delaney

#2 Post by J. Delaney »

Steve, are you playing with Cannondales now? I need mine to beat Ray Morris' Raptor!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Tell us what you need % wise and a few of us can make a map.What are you doing for Injector flow?Even with gas our stockers are maxed out on some mod motors.

speed_demon

#4 Post by speed_demon »

I thougt SBM had a drag map to be used w/alcohol only?:confused: I may have it somewhere, I'll look for it and post it if I find it.

dunegoony

#5 Post by dunegoony »

Yes....Im using the dale motor in my new project bike. Im gonna max it out for stroke and bore and put her on the AA (Always on Alcohol) diet. The plan is to use fuel injectors from a 750cc street bike.

Any help you guys can provide will be much appreciated.

dunegoony

Re: alchy maps

#6 Post by dunegoony »

Originally posted by dunegoony
whos got one ? what other mods have you done ???

You will probably need more stroke and bore to catch Ray's 690....that thing is fast and he rides for all its worth

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

I had a customer today call about nitrous, and alky, so when you figure this out, let me know.

J. Delaney

#8 Post by J. Delaney »

Yeah, I know. I don't know if there is enough potential hiding in these little 440s to be able to run with a bike like Ray's.

speed_demon

#9 Post by speed_demon »

I found the map, just couldn't figure out how to get it into the thread. Anyway here it is.

Mjollnir

#10 Post by Mjollnir »

With unlimited funds, I'd be looking at a turbo setup. With Fuel injection, I think it would be pretty simple. The real heartstopper would be the custom header required for exhaust routing to the turbo, considering the rear exhaust ports on the dale motor. I think a rear airbox would be required to make it work. Would be hard to enclose, so I think it would probably be a dunes-only setup. 75+ hp would be easy, I'd think. If the guts of the motor could handle it, that is.

NOS wouldn't be too difficult. The stock fuel pump could probably be teed off on the pressure side to provide fuel for an enrichment circuit. Modified TB boot to house the solenoid and injector for enrichment along with the NOS nozzle would probably be doable.

I'm not going to do it though. Not enough funds to deal with a possible grenaded motor.biggrin.gif

Marc