what map should i use?

Mapping discussions
SCOTMO58

what map should i use?

#1 Post by SCOTMO58 »

Since I don't really ride mx anymore, what map should I use? I mostly just trail ride or cruise around the house but I do find myself drag racing alot now with all the new 450's. I have a hdc 450 that I just put in.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Try the Blaze/Speed map.

SCOTMO58

#3 Post by SCOTMO58 »

thanks, I'm new to the D&M. Where do I get the map and how do I install it? By the way, what is the hex code that I keep seeing?

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

Thanks alot ******!! This is the beauty of being a cannondalerider member, alway someone willing to help another out.
I would also reccommend that map, it is mostly what I run even for mx. It doesn't have the "moto" hit, but smoother is most of the time faster.

SCOTMO58

#5 Post by SCOTMO58 »

thanks guys, I appreciate all the help

SCOTMO58

open up your D&M and open a saved calibration file and select that map.

#6 Post by SCOTMO58 »

not quite sure about how to do that part. Do I open just any calibratin file and how do I select that map after I do?

SCOTMO58

#7 Post by SCOTMO58 »

OK I figured it out. I thought that I was supposed to open just any saved calibration file and then somehow get the map I wanted in. I don't know what I was thinking but it hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized what I was doing. Thanks for the eye opener ******.:deal: By the way, that map is awesome, I drag raced a guy today on a banshee that usually beats me by about 2 bikes and I pulled him by a bike. My dealer had one of the dirtbke maps loaded in my bike.