MC1000 mapping software needed

Mapping discussions
CannibalAnimal

MC1000 mapping software needed

#1 Post by CannibalAnimal »

How can I get the software to do my own mappings? If someone is willing to let me download it from them or give me a copy let me know and I will provide my contact information. Thanks in advance.

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

you need the d&m kit. give haydug a call. you can't just download it, they thought of that and has numbers and codes and boobie traps all over the place. if you do get the d&m you have to call them to get the authorization codes to unlock your perticular ecu.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Besides the software isn't the hard part it is the cable connecting the computer to the ecu. Optimum charges as much for that as they do for the D&M kit!

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

I think he is talking about the software to make maps?Its coming real soon.

CannibalAnimal

#5 Post by CannibalAnimal »

Thanks to all those that replied. I found the entire kit at optimum(www.optimum-power.com). They sell the GP Control system. Just the CD and cable is $350+. I talk with the dealer I bought the machine from and they will map it for me for $65. When my new HMF arrives I will have them to do it. Besides I don't think I will be mapping alot. Thanks again.

Zerotact

#6 Post by Zerotact »

Uhh,
you might wanna look into the D&M kit, as you'll need it to re-calibrate your throttle sensors, and read error codes off you machine in case of a fault...
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is gonna be before we get a frantic post from CannibalAnimal about a 'dale that won't run ?

P.S. Haydoug sells those D&M Kits for $305 Shipped...

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Definitly!Without it it is like working on it with your eyes closed.

CannibalAnimal

#8 Post by CannibalAnimal »

I like that price, thanks, I will get it from them. If it is anything like mapping my 929RR, it will be a piece of cake. If not, I am sure you guys will be glad to assist me.biggrin.gif