Falicon Maps

Mapping discussions
cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Well different port jobs do different things.Its very consistent with all the Timbo port jobs.No biggie as a matter of fact I am running a map Acarlie made and it runs great.Just need to make sure on AFR though.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Also one thing I forgot is if stock airbox is on lowend issue is much less.Putting a quiet core in pipe pretty much eliminates any issues.But all those things rob power and make quad slower on top for sure.In my opinion the airbox and a restrictive exhaust waste a good flowing port job.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Oh yeah I am sure about that. I have used 2 different heads myself, and I can tell you there is definitely different characteristics to them. I will say one thing though. I was extremely shocked that a stock map would work at all. I thought like you did that more fuel or changes needed to be made. Kinda surprised me. Maybe something else is compensating for the fuel changes.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

On the heads that are ported to max a stock map wont even start the quad.Major flow increase.

CannondaleRider

#15 Post by CannondaleRider »

Any news on when maps will be available.

Not in to big of a rush, I have not a clue when everything will be here...unfortunatly:confused: :cry:

CannondaleRider

#16 Post by CannondaleRider »

Plans have changed.

It will be an unported 469 now.

I've seen a few stroker maps posted, that are almost exactly what I want(Steves MotoSpeed - TS110 - Acarli27 map)

i'm not looking for a map that is ungodly perfect or anything, although it would be nice, i'm mainly looking for a map that is absolutely, for sure, no doubt SAFE.

Steve....that map is good to go?