Where are the maps?

Mapping discussions
cannondale27

Where are the maps?

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Noticed many have been deleted.Mostly ****** maps.What happened?Why delete them?If there is a issue it should be posted since most have the maps on their P.C. by now.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Kiss my :w: What is your problem?

ATKnewbie

#3 Post by ATKnewbie »

I was just noticing the same thing, was looking for the x440/speed/blaze map and all of the links are missing?

KRMit

#4 Post by KRMit »

Think there's any possibility of getting a thread or place on the main site dedicated just to maps available for download?

ATKnewbie

#5 Post by ATKnewbie »

I better go delete your maps that I had downloaded then!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

****** we both know that it is the responsibility of the installer to choose a map and tune for it.It is no different than the fact Honda offers jets and needles that if done improperly can easily fry a motor.I hope you change your mind and repost them.It takes alot of time to make a map and is greatly appreciated.

acarli3

#7 Post by acarli3 »

I agree with 27. We've posted disclaimers up the wazoo about use of maps. I've used lots of ****** and Jaybr maps without failure. Even if I had a failure, I wouldn't blame them. We all know mapping can damage an engine, but we all have so many variations on our engines mods, we can no longer say that one map will work in all engines. It's up to the user to determine that the fuel settings and timing in the map will work in their engine with their mods. We now have choices between piston kits, various size cranks, everyone's heads are ported differently, various cams, pipes, different air filter setups, etc. All these factors will necessitate a change in the map settings for your engine to run at it's optimum performance.

******, You've done good in my book.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Krmit here is where most maps are posted

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=4172

KRMit

#9 Post by KRMit »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Krmit here is where most maps are posted

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=4172

That's what I was looking for! Thanks.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
I deleted all the maps that I had posted because some have said thier motors went after they put the maps in. I do not want this to happen to anyone else, it must be the maps not poor matience.rolleyes.gif

Guys these are ****** maps and he can do as he pleases with them. He worked on them and spent the time on them. This is not a he is right or he is wrong thing. He did the work and if he doesn't feel comfortable anymore that should be the end of it.