Falicon Maps

Mapping discussions
CannondaleRider

Falicon Maps

#1 Post by CannondaleRider »

Has anyone made a *Moto/Speed - TS110 - 10,900 map* or a *Blaze Traction/Speed - TS110 - 10,900 map* for a Falicon motor with stock bore piston?

Its gonna be a few months or so before the bike comes together, but i figured i'd ask early smile.gif

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I'm not sure what's been done for a stock piston stroker, but I'm getting ready to install a Falicon in my second quad with stock piston so I'll be working on maps.

Blazinmoto

#3 Post by Blazinmoto »

Does anyone have a map done yet for the stock bore stroker? Any sugestions?

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Look for a couple next week after we get done on dyno.Will be running a couple stock bore strokers

Blazinmoto

#5 Post by Blazinmoto »

Awsome, got the quad running yesterday and everything seems to be good! Just need to map it.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Looking for one here. I figure a stock bore Timbo stroke can't be much difference. The bottom end really sucks w/every map I've tried on the stroker or vice-versa w/the top end power. Would be nice to have a better map.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

We are going to specifically work on the bottom end issues.Plan to do dyno runs in 500-1000rpm ranges instead of wide open runs.I would like to say that not all quads run the same so be warned might not be perfect.Some tuning yourself might need to be made.Acarli has a map that I have tried that seems to work real nice as far as some with bottom end issues.We will be dynoing it also and making any changes we can.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

****** send out the maps.I would like to try them.Thanks

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Alot of us are ported though.Flowrate and offset settings wont work for us.We are well out of range.In other words using stock map when enough fuel is added at top to get 13-1 the low end goes way rich.To get rid of that offset is leaned out so far that it also affects the top end which goes lean right with offset.Once we get a good map it will be easy to transfer those fuel and possibly timing settings to any maps.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Steve,

I have not had that problem at all as Jay could tell you. The Falicon map we are using with a ported head is still capable of using a stock map. I am pretty sure that ****** falicon has a ported head too.