MX Map

Mapping discussions
fixthedale

MX Map

#1 Post by fixthedale »

ok, i have a moto with a wiley exhaust. it has the short intake horn. the motor is pretty much like stock except for the z400 bearing. what map gives me the best bottom and top? we race motocross and are racing some tracks with tight sections that need a lot of bottom and some long fast sections where top is nice.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

I've always had a lot of great results on the mid-top w/the MotoSpeed. However, I switched to the Animals map for some indoor races to get more bottom and after riding an outdoor track this weekend, I'm sure that it's a better map all around. Not sure on a stock engine though. Mine's stroked and I have the ATK running it too now. Arm ripping power on the bottom and seems to pull throughout. Very happy w/that map.

fixthedale

#3 Post by fixthedale »

That is what we are looking for. Anyone try it on a stock motor?

tat

#4 Post by tat »

Moto-Speed map works the best on stock cranked 440 and 450's. That is my personal opinion though. It has worked really well for me.

walshdale77

#5 Post by walshdale77 »

The motospeed map is definately a great map. i have been running it for about a year now and i love how smooth the power is. it pulls all the way to the revvy and i dont get massive arm pump like i do on my yamaha. the motospeed map is a keeper.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Motospeed gets my vote also.You might want to consider a different pipe though.NACs guys didnt like the Wileco.Said no top end.