Best Map

Mapping discussions
BigJosh

#1 Post by BigJosh »

I am looking for a map to run in my quad with stock piston and crank. It has velocity stack, and a mild port job. Running k&N filter. Looking for something that will work well for Mx and TT style. Maybe something with a strong low to middle. I think the map I have in now will be to lean with all the extra flow.Any help would be great guys......Thanks in advance

T-Rex

#2 Post by T-Rex »

What do you have in it know? Also what are you fuel rate and injector offset numbers?

BigJosh

#3 Post by BigJosh »

I will have to check. I really cant remember......

duwax

#4 Post by duwax »

Oh my golly gosh Big Josh, you are certainly a legend, I am quite perplexed with your magnificent command of the tehnological expressions. Please my dear chap, elucidtate somewhat and clearly spell out what it is you are endeavouring to investigate, Both Matilda and I are exhasberated with enthusiasm, as her Cannonddale has been equipped with the Cannibal-Booming air filter modification adaption which one of our hunters has kindly fitted for her.

He did say that we should check the fuel tank take-up pipe filter as it would well be infiltrated with African crud dust, given the herd of buck which Matilda insists on racing every afternoon. I wish she would would just sip het G&T instead though, but please don't tell her I told you so. She is whipperish with her tongue and I am really from a modest Welsh coaler family who doesn't believe it is ethical to buck the British matrimonial system.

Well, tally-ho then my American budies,

Brendal.

T-Rex

#5 Post by T-Rex »

Hummm, I must have missed something.

MyCannibal

#6 Post by MyCannibal »

that Brendal dude is weird.......they must have some good drugs over there....

T-Rex

#7 Post by T-Rex »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Apr 11 2006, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that Brendal dude is weird.......they must have some good drugs over there....

Its either that or the water over there, Anyway you might want to try the Zack1 map..