Map for Harescramble

Mapping discussions
2002canibal

#1 Post by 2002canibal »

What is the best map to choose for racing harescrambles.

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

what kinda motor mods do you have stock or?? If its stock or close to stock use the blaze map biggrin.gif

RatSoup

#3 Post by RatSoup »

I run the Blaze/Speed map for Harescrambles on a stock motor with HMF slip on. Seems to work well. Pretty calm on the low end but still has it on top.

--Lee

2002canibal

#4 Post by 2002canibal »

I have a HMF Pipe thats all that i know that is done to the motor i bought it off of one of my dads friends.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I went on a ride yesterday and ran the moto/speed map. It feels good and the ts of 110 works well for me. Its all personal choice though. I am addicted to acceleration.

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (2002canibal @ Nov 25 2006, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a HMF Pipe thats all that i know that is done to the motor i bought it off of one of my dads friends.

Where are you located?

Also, I usually mix it up depending on conditions and if I know what the track will be like. Usually Blaze/speed and a moto/speed are the 2 that get used the most...

dalewannbe

#7 Post by dalewannbe »

I use the xmap with a ts110, but I also have a zero preload rear shock that helps me keep my front down. I really like the instant repsonse of this map, but with rear suspension your front end may not stay on the ground enough? You just need to experiment and see what you like.

I use the xmap with a ts110, but I also have a zero preload rear shock that helps me keep my front down. I really like the instant repsonse of this map, but with rear suspension your front end may not stay on the ground enough? You just need to experiment and see what you like.