D & M Kit

Mapping discussions
josborn

D & M Kit

#1 Post by josborn »

Does the $300 D&M kit allow for flowrate and IO changes? If not, then what kit do I need to adjust those parameters? Thanks.

jschner

#2 Post by jschner »

The kit is now $350 from Optimum and yes it does Flowrate and Injector Offset.

AlaskaSpeed

Re: D & M Kit

#3 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by josborn
Does the $300 D&M kit allow for flowrate and IO changes?  If not, then what kit do I need to adjust those parameters?  Thanks.

I have the D & M kit with software upgrade for 250.00 if you want it........JIM

josborn

#4 Post by josborn »

Is this a kit or just a disk to upgrade an existing kit? If it is an addon to the basic kit what does it allow you to do that the basic kit does not. Sorry I'm completely green to this software.

jschner

#5 Post by jschner »

If you already have the basic DM Kit you can call Optimum and request a free ugrade. It's a CD and it will replace your other CD and install a new version of the basic GP Software.

The way Optimum explains it is that the upgraded basic DM kit does everything the dealer's software does except you need multiple licenses to handle more than one ECU.

pretty cool!

josborn

#6 Post by josborn »

That is pretty cool, Has anyone bought additional licenses? how much are they? thanks.

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by josborn
That is pretty cool, Has anyone bought additional licenses?  how much are they?  thanks.

Nrath bought an additional license to run off my kit, cost was $150 a couple months ago, not sure if they raised it with the rest of their prices.

jamiesel

#8 Post by jamiesel »

do they make a usb version?