Map select kit

Mapping discussions
gml1998

#1 Post by gml1998 »

My most recent Cannondale purchase (Exodus' 02 Cannibal) Has The map select and trim buttons.I understand what the map select does but what does the trim button do?It also has the Temp. Power and fault lights. Did these only come with the map select kit?
Thanks .Gary

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

The Status Lights came bundled with the important Accessory Harness, which is required before adding the Map Select and/or Rider Trim.

With Rider Trim, you can tune on the fly, in one of 3 modes as pre-selected within the Pro-Cal software. Did you also get Pro-Cal software?

gml1998

#3 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Sep 30 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Status Lights came bundled with the important Accessory Harness, which is required before adding the Map Select and/or Rider Trim.

With Rider Trim, you can tune on the fly, in one of 3 modes as pre-selected within the Pro-Cal software. Did you also get Pro-Cal software?

I did not get any software with the quad.What do I need?

Scooter

#4 Post by Scooter »

You should talk to the person you got the parts from and see if he can produce the software you will need. If he does not have the disks then you will have to come up with them some how. The software is pretty easy to use, at least that is what I think. The only software you will need is the Pro Cal. The map select is a software key and the rider trim is also a software key. Pro Cal is the part that lets you manipulate the actual numbers. If I can help please let me know. You can give me a call at 1-800-727-9520.

Scooter