PowerCommander V/Autotune

Mapping discussions
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Well I havent said much about this since I wanted to see if it was actually working for others.It does.Raptor and LTR guys are using this autotune and getting perfect maps.Basicly you put it in autotune mode and go for a ride and it makes a map while your riding to whatever AFR you choose.Negative is the afr the one with most power?Dyno would come in handy for that but racing would also work.Price is alot.Over $700 I believe.It however is the next step and we dont have it right now.That needs to be remedied.Any takers?

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommand...nformation.aspx

Click on PCV

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

Would the Ducati one work?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Probably.Need to check connectors.Pete is going to find out about it.See thing is you get the PowerCommander and then buy the autotune which is seperate.Once map is made you can remove the autotune and give it to the next guy to tune.Really with cost of dyno figured in this would be cheaper if two or three guys could go in on a autotune.Also notice the new PC has map select?Any switch will activate it.No need to buy thiers.

m_mcgranahan

#4 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

That is very cool! I can totally see eventually going in with a group of people and buying one autotune.

God bless...

Mark