GP Control

Mapping discussions
03speed

#1 Post by 03speed »

Right when they first came out, I bought a GP control kit. I've never installed it and it's still in the box. It allows you to switch between 3 differant maps while riding, fine tune with your computer, and has warning/troubleshooting lights. It also has a trim controller. It includes the software, wiring harness, map contoller, trim controller, and both sets of indicater lights with aluminum mounts for the handlebars. I'm getting out of cdales and have to part with it. I realize this is not the for sale thread, but I want it to go to good use. There aren't many of them around and the people on this thrad might be the ones to appreciate this. Its all in the box with original paperwork. PM me if you are interested.

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

They are so rare that it is kind of tough to gauge a price on these... new they were quite expensive and an interesting tool but when it comes down to it not quite as handy as one might think especially on a quad but a bike might be a little different.

I would be interested if I could snatch it up for great deal but I dont even know for sure what that would be. I bought one a long time ago that came with a full D&M on top for five hundred I still wonder if I paid too much. I have not used it yet but I have plans for it when I get to working on the x-440 as I think it is more usefull on a bike... especially for someone getting back on a bike after riding quads for so long.

I think it turns out the most usefull part of it... the status lights can be had on the cheap.

promod

#3 Post by promod »

03speed, Send me a PM or Email me with $ details, Thanx

jinx44

#4 Post by jinx44 »

I would also be interested, depending on price.