Need atv Hex code

Mapping discussions
roxiegirl819

#1 Post by roxiegirl819 »

Ive searched on the forum over and over found a couple of posts by steve c27 and the files would not open. If someone has it could you please post it I would appreciate it ..Thanks a million!!

beanie$440$peed

#2 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (roxiegirl819 @ Sep 28 2011, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive searched on the forum over and over found a couple of posts by steve c27 and the files would not open. If someone has it could you please post it I would appreciate it ..Thanks a million!!

yes this code is for my speed help would be very mutch appreciated

Scooter

#3 Post by Scooter »

This is the atv hex code.

Scooter

#4 Post by Scooter »

Well I do not have the permission to upload, send me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Scooter

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Most folks never go to the home page. smile.gif The hex is posted out there.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/tech/index.shtml

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

Why don't we have the end all list of maps, too? The #1 CDale resource and no maps... Heck, they're not even big files.

I've got JayBr's computer that has probably 40 maps. Stock ones, Optimum built, and other custom ones. It would be a good start...

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

We tried to compile them before but somehow it never took off. I'm not sure why.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (NRath @ Sep 30 2011, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why don't we have the end all list of maps, too? The #1 CDale resource and no maps... Heck, they're not even big files.

I've got JayBr's computer that has probably 40 maps. Stock ones, Optimum built, and other custom ones. It would be a good start...

Actually, with the demise of cannondaler I am going to expand our site to include bikes as well. I also have an extended group of documents that we don't have out there. Only risk with the maps is the custom maps can have issues and we take a risk publishing them. I will take a quick shot at it this weekend.

Want to help? smile.gif

roxiegirl819

#9 Post by roxiegirl819 »

Thanks guys. I did see the hex code on the main page of the site, for some reason the file kept saying unknown file format. I called optimum shortly after I posted and had Dale send me over the hex code. Im onboard if you need some help. Who actually owns the the cannondaler site?