Hex Codes for ATK ECM's vs. CDALE ECM's

Mapping discussions
promod

#1 Post by promod »

OK Group of Knowledge! rolleyes.gif

Not to long ago aquired my first ATK badged C'Dale Motorcycle which is a '07 ATK 450EN (Which was at one time a '02 C'Dale C440 MC!), With a true 450cc kit, Balanced Crank and Z-bearing mod, Metal oil pump gears, Aluminum valve cover etc...!

My question is, i have read on here in the past and heard the ATK ECM's use different hex codes, which the C'Dale D&M kit wont work on!...Is this True and how can i tell? huh.gif

What would happen if i plug in my C'Dale DealerCal Software kit to it?

And if it does have the ATK Hex Codes, is there a way to completly wipe them out to a un-programmed clean ECM and load C'dale hex codes fresh in to it?

It would make since to me there should be a way, and if not how can you get a ATK D&M kit? Optimum or ATK? and are they even available or anyone have one for sale? or was there ever such a thing? i know i could just change out the ecm to a C'Dale one, but there might be more Future ATK's for me to own or work on!, so if available and you cant change over the ATK hex codes to C'Dale hex codes would like to have a software kit!

Any info appreciated on this! biggrin.gif , Thanx Guys! Ciao!

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

No way I know of to switch the ECU's over once they have a HEX in them.Probably is a way but not with either software version.Yes there is a ATK D&M and it has more features and adjustability than the Cannondale version.You can adjust all the maps associated with the sensors such as coolant or air.Pretty cool.I would try BlackWidow for the ATK version?I have used the ATK version to tweak some sensors then converted the ATK maps to Cannondale map using the ECU diagnostics software.