dirt bike maps

Mapping discussions
cannonman

#1 Post by cannonman »

Are the dirt bike maps safe for the quad, and if so, how do they do? I was lookin on Cannondaler and seen all the e440 to 7400, x440 on up maps. Was just curious, need to remap the Blaze.

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

What type of riding do you mainly do?What type of mods are done to your engine?I remember a thread on this subject a long time ago,dont recall the outcome.With a basic stock engine,I liked the moto/speed map.

cannonman

#3 Post by cannonman »

My motor is untouched. I'll be gettin a Boomer intake soon, other than that, stock. I drag a lot, ride some MX, and dunes. I've read a lot of people runnin the Moto-Speed map, probably the one ill use, was just curious bout the x440 stuff, heard they are wicked maps!! Don't want to hurt my motor though!!!

speedracer

#4 Post by speedracer »

You will like the boomer intake,you can really feel a power increase.If you want still more power,get your head ported and the throttle body bored.

rayspeed

#5 Post by rayspeed »

The bike only maps do not have a command on for the cooling fan since the bike does not have that... there is a few hybrid maps that have the qualities of the x. Will try to load a couple here.

cannonman

#6 Post by cannonman »

Thanks rayspeed.