D&m kit

Mapping discussions
cannondale101

#1 Post by cannondale101 »

I'm looking to tune my cannondale since no one in Maryland can do it. I'm looking for data link and software to start tuning. Email me at bigrimblazer@yahoo.com let me know what u got. I really need it.

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

I wouldn't mind having one,too. Are they all gone?

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

I'm pretty sure Brad or Dave probably has new ones available.

I use a cable and software that was made by a couple forum members back in 2006 I believe. Its called ECU Diag and is basically a D&M kit and is similar to Pro Cal I believe. I can connect to an unlimited number of ECU's, edit any map, setup maps for the map select kit and do throttle calibrations and such that you can do with any D&M kit. The one downfall is that it can't reload the HEX file, bummer. It's a shame they don't still make them, I believe it was only like $140 to the door. biggrin.gif

I still to this day don't own a original D&M kit, although I'd like to get one to see the difference between it and my ECU Diag cable.

cannonman

#4 Post by cannonman »

Brad doesn't have any anymore,but he said he's workin on gettin some made himself, so hopefully before long we'll be able to buy em from him.

bigfoot17

#5 Post by bigfoot17 »

Will this be an issue in the future? Should we be looking for a D&M replacement or an improved ECU with a different set up?
I'm just worried about not being able to run or program my machines.

cannonman

#6 Post by cannonman »

It's already an issue, NOBODY will sell their D&M, and when ya find a bike for sale that has it, they won't sell it without the bike. Somethin needs to be done and made.

bigfoot17

#7 Post by bigfoot17 »

When I bought my second bike, he had a D&M but didn't want to part with it. I can't blame him as he was keeping a quad.
I have no clue how to use one and thankfully there are a few guys around here that have them. I just get nervous when they are no longer available.
Guess I convert to carburetor.

yamadjs08

#8 Post by yamadjs08 »

Does anybody have Wills (02Cannibal) phone number or email?

I wonder if he would make more ECU diags if there was enough interest.

I love mine, it's always worked flawlessly. Plus it's USB rather than serial, so you don't have to use a USB to serial adapter or use a laptop from 1999 haha.

Blasterboy11

#9 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Id be in for one or two for sure!

gjones6132

#10 Post by gjones6132 »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Mar 17 2015, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id be in for one or two for sure!
i would be in for one too!! Can someone reach out to the guy?