Can I get your SB map??

Mapping discussions
Sandstorm

Can I get your SB map??

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I was wondering if I could get the map from you guys? I don't have a laptop or D&M kit so if you prefer you could send it to my dealer. bryan@plazacycle.com is my dealer or just pm me.. I am running moto/speed map now and would aslo like to know what differences I will notice in your map.. Thanks Henry

southbaymoto

#2 Post by southbaymoto »

I have sent you the map. Please be sure to use your injector properties and to recalibrate your throttle body.

Dustin
SBM

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

I haven't tried it yet.. I was supposed to go out of town for work and it changed all of a sudden. I didn't have time to get my quad to the dealer..

Deityracer

#4 Post by Deityracer »

Ummm... sandstorm... you haven't been using the new map??? that's like changing the exhaust and aribox without re-jetting on a carbed bike... you might be getting less power than stock because of it. :confused: :confused:

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

If my quad would run for more then a day I could then bring it in for a recalibration after my first initial ride. If I ride then drop motor then ride and drop motor then ride and drop motor again someday I might be able to get to my dealer for a recalibration.. I get my motor in on a friday and go to the dunes on Sat and then I come home and on Mondays I drop my motor. It's getting routine and it SUCKS!!! I also go out of town 2 days a week every week for my job so I am pressed for time..