motto mapping/hmf full exhaust

Mapping discussions
airtime

motto mapping/hmf full exhaust

#1 Post by airtime »

i'm running the motto map with the full hmf exhaust. has anyone compared the speed map with the hmf exhaust? just curious to see the power differences. my motto set up hits hard off the bottom and seems to loose power in the mid range and then takes off again on top end. anyone else running this combo feel any difference. this is the only cdale i have riden so i cain't really compare it to anything else.

AlaskaSpeed

#2 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Airtime,
I haven't ridden any other Cannondale maps either, but I plan on running the Speed mapping at first with my HMF full system once I get it back together. To me, the Speed map seemed to really work well racing MX and I would say seat of the pants; that it might have been a tad soft bottom end, but not very noticeable; then pulled like a freight train from mid range all the way up top. That is with the "toaster" stock silencer and I know it was running rich from the factory; maybe the HMF system will lean it out some? JIM

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

I love the 03 blaze map, it pulls hard on bottom, mid, and not quite as strong on top as moto, but just short shift and keep it in the sweet spot. I raced the GNC nationals this year, ask any 250B or +25 rider about how fast a cannondale is, as I had enough power and speed to pull most holeshots.

cdalemx301

#4 Post by cdalemx301 »

im running the x440 map in my cannibal with the HMF pipe and it pulls hard my dealer told me thats the hot map to run and he has been putting it in some moto's and people like it better then the moto map i never ran the moto map so i couldnt tell u the differance between the two

Cannibal440

#5 Post by Cannibal440 »

mx301, where in mass. are you from? I'm looking for a knowledgeable dealer to go to when I need parts/ advice. I'm becomming a little frustrated with my dealer (I bought my dale in New Hampshire). Thanks.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

The "X" map doesn't pull as hard or as long as the "moto" map. If you are running tight tracks the blaze or X works the best. I like the Moto on long tracks. Give me a call, 740-446-6700. I can ship you any parts you need, and save you some money. I am currently thinking of getting the software to program my own maps, so I thought of crossing the X with the Moto. Let me know if this interests anyone, if I can line up a little mapping to help me pay for this $1500 program it would sure help. Doug

311racer

#7 Post by 311racer »

i have a 2002 cannibal and i have a hmf exhaust and the moto mapping and my dealer did something with the fuel settings or something like that. but that thing pulls from the bottom all the way to the top, im looking for another gear. shes an animal!

2002 cannibal
moto mapping
hmf exhaust
extend axle
turf hammers rears
grooved radails fronts
custom axis shocks

looking for a quadtech hood !