D&M Project Screenshots

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
jwheat

#21 Post by jwheat »

Count me in Mike. Just let me know when it's ready.

Jimbo :deal: smile.gif

badvox

#22 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by jesshamner
If that computer is old enough to have win95 on it, it has no business running win xp.  My comp had 98 and it runs pretty slow with xp.

I have a news flash for ya. If that computer is old enough to have Windows 95 on it then it is old enough to throw in the trash.

tongue.gif

mike

Canniboomer

#23 Post by Canniboomer »

Awesome... please consider to change the term:

"Fuel Injector Flowrate" to read "Injector Flow Interval",

since that has always been a very confusing misnomer. It has been bothersome that you would reduce a fuel flow rate to get more fuel? -- that's impossible. Cannondale or Optimum just used the wrong wording, and we probably still have machines running around that were re-tuned in the opposite direction of the user's intention. That 2500 or so is milliseconds? time between flow-shots, and should be described as a time unit (interval) instead of a volume unit (flow). Please consider.

Other labels, please be more descriptive, like Airbox Temp *F or *C, and Battery Voltage DC with clarification of all units of measure here/there to make sure this version is easier for the new user. :clap:

speed2424

#24 Post by speed2424 »

Very good points!smile.gif

badvox

#25 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Canniboomer
Awesome... please consider to change the term:

"Fuel Injector Flowrate" to read "Injector Flow Interval",

since that has always been a very confusing misnomer.  It has been bothersome that you would reduce a fuel flow rate to get more fuel? -- that's impossible.  Cannondale or Optimum just used the wrong wording, and we probably still have machines running around that were re-tuned in the opposite direction of the user's intention. That 2500 or so is milliseconds? time between flow-shots, and should be described as a time unit (interval) instead of a volume unit (flow).   Please consider.

Other labels, please be more descriptive, like Airbox Temp *F or *C,  and Battery Voltage DC with clarification of all units of measure here/there to make sure this version is easier for the new user.  :clap:

Thanks Dave

Those are very good suggestions!

~mike

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

Have you guys found a map for injector timing in there?In other words the time the injector shoots the fuel in.Might be useful to be able to manipulate that.

Smitty911

When???

#27 Post by Smitty911 »

I'll be needing that little gem as soon as my motor is back in.

When will it be ready?

How about some Beta Testers??smile.gif

Smitty

cdaleman440

#28 Post by cdaleman440 »

:clap:
cant wait

badvox

#29 Post by badvox »

Sorry guys somehow I did not get my emails about posts to the thread.

Smitty yes we need beta testers. Right now what I am trying to do on the West Coast is meet up with people for riding and hangin out. Which of course did not go to well recently cause I could not make it out.

However, there is a cdaler group ride out at Ocotillo wells thanksgiving week(end). You probably know the bunch cause most are from OC.

Anyway, before then I will be in Glamis this weekend.
Dumont Dunes Halloween weekend.
No plans from Halloween till Thanksgiving.

badvox

#30 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Have you guys found a map for injector timing in there?In other words the time the injector shoots the fuel in.Might be useful to be able to manipulate that.

Steve sorry I didnt reply. Hey if you want to see whats in there
just open up the exe file with a hex editor. All of the commands will be listed toward the bottom right.

I'll do it tonight and post all of the available commands. :-)

Also a way to crack that stupid expiration thing too. :drink:
I prefer cracking timers rather than calling people. Now if I could just crack the serial number. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

~mike