Headlight deletes -anyone want some?

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
CHAINSAW

#11 Post by CHAINSAW »

Whoa, the post has reappeared, thanks to whomever put it back.
Here is the latest....

Ive invested in some equipment to reproduce these myself. I didnt really like the whole 3rd party thing, although the guy in Australia is a stand up guy. In any business, if you start getting more and more people involved, your bound to have problems somwhere along the line.
Once all the stuff gets here, Im gonna make a few of the deletes and send them to a few of the people on this site to look over and test them out. Once I get some good feedback on if they like them, do they stand up to punishment, and a few other things, Ill start making them to sell. Im going to make the basic cannondale deletes, but also wanna try some different designs. A good friend on here gave me the idea to mold the in Cannondale "C" logo, which I think would be very cool on the top of them.
Eventually I wanna get to where I can make 2 piece hoods for the Cannondale/ATKs, with easy access to the air filter, dipstick, and ECU. That wont be for a while though, and Im gonna take baby steps for a while, with small stuff like deletes.

Oh, and Im gonna to do my best, to hook the members up on this site, and this site alone with some dirt cheap ones to whomever wants them. The equipment is paid for, so the only cost Ill pass on is the cost of the plastic itself. Right now, I dont know how much that will be, but Im going to give the members of this site one **** of a good deal. On each new little thing I put out, some will get some for free also to test out for me.

Ill post progress pics along the way

And there is no need to pm me or anything, Ill post when I have something to send out to test. smile.gif

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

Chainsaw,

Send one of the sample sets to Haydug, he would probably be your best avenue to torture test these or know who would.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

This all sounds really good look forward to seeing the completed parts!

cdaleman440

#14 Post by cdaleman440 »

i agree:clap:

bspblaster

#15 Post by bspblaster »

I would definetaly be interested in a set.

TucsonCannibal

#16 Post by TucsonCannibal »

count me in.... exspecially if you can make orange ones!!