D&M Project Website

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
02Cannibal

D&M Project Website

#1 Post by 02Cannibal »

We have launched a website for the Low cost D&M project. We will post info here once in a while, but most of the updates will be on the site.

http://ecudiag.com

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

If you would like will put a link to my website when finished with it.Will refer customers to you also.Have a price so can tell people?Also do you have a dealer cal version that can be used?

02Cannibal

#3 Post by 02Cannibal »

Canniboomer will be selling the kits, so contact him for pricing information. The kit has the map editor like pro cal, and does not need a seperate license for each ECU. One copy of the software can be installed on as many computers as you like and can be used on as many ECUs as you want. The first kit offered will not include the hardware for map select and rider trim, but that is in the works smile.gif

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

Are these available completely yet....or are they still in the "Guinea Pig" testing with the first few?

02Cannibal

#5 Post by 02Cannibal »

The hardware has been released, but it will not ship until the software is ready. If we don't run into any problems, we might have something by the end of this week, otherwise next week.

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Will what are ya doing sunday? Atlantic grandprix in Scranton at the North American Warhorse! I'll be there!tongue.gif

yamadjs08

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

I have a few questions about the map select kit. I know you guys still have a lot to do with this yet (if you have even started), but I was just wondering, do you guys have an ETA on it, just real generally? If we get the D&M now, will we be able to get just the Map Select kit seperate later? I was just wondering because I plan on purchasing both for sure. But would like to get in on the next batch of D&M kits if you can get the Map select later. Im pretty sure the 1st batch is all sold, but deffinatly put me on the list for the second batch please!!!:head:

02Cannibal

#8 Post by 02Cannibal »

Originally posted by Derno24
Will what are ya doing sunday?  Atlantic grandprix in Scranton at the North American Warhorse!  I'll be there!tongue.gif

Not riding sad.gif The RM is for sale, and the Dale is all apart. If I'm free Sunday maybe I'll stop up, I haven't seen you in a while. If I had the cash, I'd bring the engine to drop off to the engine guy :cry:

02Cannibal

#9 Post by 02Cannibal »

Originally posted by yamadjs08
I have a few questions about the map select kit. I know you guys still have a lot to do with this yet (if you have even started), but I was just wondering, do you guys have an ETA on it, just real generally? If we get the D&M now, will we be able to get just the Map Select kit seperate later? I was just wondering because I plan on purchasing both for sure. But would like to get in on the next batch of D&M kits if you can get the Map select later. Im pretty sure the 1st batch is all sold, but deffinatly put me on the list for the second batch please!!!:head:

The map select/rider trim kits will be a seperate kit. We have not started work on them yet, so I really can't give you a ETA at this time.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by 02Cannibal
Not riding sad.gif The RM is for sale, and the Dale is all apart.  If I'm free Sunday maybe I'll stop up, I haven't seen you in a while.  If I had the cash, I'd bring the engine to drop off to the engine guy :cry:

Man sounds like you are having fun. By the way they aren't racing this sunday so it will be Rausch instead. We will have to catch up soon!