MC500 or MC1000 who's the king?

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Well the debate will be settled soon. I will tune the 500 as best as possible using the caveman fuel pressure regulator and stump simple blinky light mil tool and see what she does. Then install the state of the art high tech fully adjustable double throwdown world beater mc1000 and see which one makes the best/most power. Many just ASSUME the 1000 is vastly superior but lets let the dyno do the talking.

We know the 1000 doesnt hold a candle to the 500 for reliabilty and technical glitches so lets see if the precision tunability is worth it.

Anybody want to lay some bets down on who will be the victor?

Im betting max hp will be within 1 or less.
The torque curves should be where the 1000 should prevail by a large margin but we shall see.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

You going for MAX?Hmm I would be happy to adjust ignition timing on 1000 and beat the 500 handily.Along with a far better AFR which is mapped alot quicker and never use a wrench.Cant do it friday though.Looks like its your turn at mapping Wistech biggrin.gif

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Ah such confidence. smile.gif We shall see . Its already got some sweet torque curves . A couple more ft pounds would be even better.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

looks like the mc500 is ruler of the high rpms on the SAS. I may have been dreaming though.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I like those!Lets start a poll on Wistech women.