Another great intake system.

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Mydreamride has done it again. He came up with a simple air intake that uses the stock bike velocity stack and the stock air filter and stock filter retainer.. Talk about tool free air filter changes. With his big thumbscrews to remove the plastic filter changes are just a minute away. You never cease to surprize us . Keep it up. cool.gif

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Is mydreamride = MC (that was at the ride)?

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Yep thats Mike Cousins. He was the tall 19 year old kid that I was duking it out with in the grudge match drag races. He has built a whole bunch of custom Dale stuff like chain guards, oil flow sight glasses,footpeg extenders, custom ball joints for stock arms. I guess his next project is heel guards .
His quad was built from the ground up from a pile of parts from other members and ebay. What he didnt have he built. His quad is turning into a very sweet "dream ride"

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

Seeing that gives me some ideas! Very nice work MC.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Nice!Simple too.

mydreamride

#6 Post by mydreamride »

The intake seems to stay completely dry even when when riding in the rain in PA. Actually my next project I just finished yesterday was to convert an old style swingarm to a newer style that I'm trading Wistech and doing one for him also.