Decompression Mech Wieghts are coming!!

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
dunnbandit1

#21 Post by dunnbandit1 »

ill take 1:usa

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

I meant loaded with $$$$ biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#23 Post by Happyboy »

OK, here is the game plan as of today fellers. I am glad to see this much interest initially. ATK is going to look into these once I have a couple for them to try out and examine. Because of this I can't get alot made up at one time. I won't know the final price until we actually make them because of the setup time involved. It shouldn't be more than my before mentioned prices but there is risk. Mainly on me.......As a result I am only getting 20 of these made with this first batch. I can on the other hand get more made if I get deposits. For those members that want them that I have not done business with before (or deal with regularly) I need some sort of deposit. $10/ea will be fine just as a sign of good faith and will get you one made up at the same price as everyone else.

my paypal is seanb@conwaycorp.net
Once I get some deposits I will up the qty to 30...then 40...etc...

I hate to do this but I am getting a good amount if interest but that just breeds risk. And keep in mind...the more made the cheaper they get. And for those that want their weights swapped out of a cam that was worked on before please speak up....I don't know you are out there unless you say something.

PS...Doug, thanks for letting us put this on here. Without this site we wouldn't have anywhere to share these upgrade ideas and definately would ever have them come to life.

kdeal

#24 Post by kdeal »

Sean,

I'll take at least two.

KDeal

comander420

#25 Post by comander420 »

Ken where's the magnetic plugs at? How about a real ETA. Not busting your balls or anything just wanting to know?

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

I believe Kdeal said they were shipping end of week.

Happyboy I am going to send you a deposit and $1 each to Haydug for letting this happen unless you decide to give Haydug the same price or better than you plan to sell them to ATK for.I would suggest everyone do the same.Like you said without this site this wouldnt happen.ATK is Haydugs competition for parts business.Just my opinion.Also I would suggest making a test rig out of a backing plate and cam and test every single weight to make sure the pivot points are correct.Very critical and needs to be right on.Also is there a firm delivery date?Thanks for taking this on. :clap:

kdeal

#27 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by comander420
Ken where's the magnetic plugs at?  How about a real ETA.  Not busting your balls or anything just wanting to know?

Real ETA = In your hands 1 week from this coming Monday or Tuesday. They will be shipped via USPS Priority mail Next Friday & Saturday.

Happyboy

#28 Post by Happyboy »

27, thanks for the deposit. The rest of you better get on the ball. smile.gif

Happyboy

#29 Post by Happyboy »

Brad, deposit received...what is your user on the boards here?

Also, there is no hard date on the ETA...it will be fit into their schedual in the next 2 weeks. That is why it is extremely important I get deposits so I can change the order to 30 or even to 40 at the beginning of next week.

These people need to get me deposits if I am to make 30 pieces....$10/pc
cdrider02
quadprorider
dunnbandit
class900

claas900

#30 Post by claas900 »

..ok deposit sent for 1....Thanks