Alternative mounting for status lights.

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
suzukispeeder

Alternative mounting for status lights.

#1 Post by suzukispeeder »

I got a status light kit from speed2424 and didnt want to mount them on the keyplate so I decided to mount them here so they would be out of my sight while riding plus they are just as safe. This is copyrighted just waiting on the patent number so beware. Nah just kidding wouldn't post it if I was trying to be secretive, besides I might be the only daler that likes it.

lil jbr

#2 Post by lil jbr »

but doesnt that thing tell you if your gunna overheat or not? then it wouldnt serve much purpose being out of sight, thats just my 2 cents, and oyu prolly know more than me, but jw

btw that looks trick

suzukispeeder

#3 Post by suzukispeeder »

yea it does i mean i still am able to see it I glance at it every lil bit, but I really just wanted to put it somewhere other than my keyplate. Thanks for the comment, by the way I don't know much but I'm quickly learning thanks to all the smart guys on here. This is my first dale, and its a bit diff. from the other quad I've delt with for about 10 years which is a banshee. I must say I love my dale though so much that my g/f thinks I spend to much time on it and working on it.smile.gif