Lightweight flywheels...

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
wayneschofield

#21 Post by wayneschofield »

Have you got a 'Butt-cam' to watch the competition with too? Sounds like a busy weekend to me!

If you're at 'Ford Rd', your flywheel should be there in the next hour, if it isn't already... Let me know when it comes would you....?

Cheers.

kdeal

#22 Post by kdeal »

I'm not sure of the identitys of the other two riders but they are fast from what I hear. This should be the fastest team since the old days with Haydug & LoneRacer. If we could have had the new rule back then, we would have been in contention for the overall podium. I just like the idea that these guys still want to ride the Dale as they know how fast it is and open minded to using the old girl. I am excited about this race as I think we have a good chance to do real well. Ron, get someone to call me during the race just to give updates if possible. I will relay them onto the sites for everyone to at least get an idea of how we are doing.

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Aug 8 2007, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure of the identitys of the other two riders but they are fast from what I hear. This should be the fastest team since the old days with Haydug & LoneRacer. If we could have had the new rule back then, we would have been in contention for the overall podium. I just like the idea that these guys still want to ride the Dale as they know how fast it is and open minded to using the old girl. I am excited about this race as I think we have a good chance to do real well. Ron, get someone to call me during the race just to give updates if possible. I will relay them onto the sites for everyone to at least get an idea of how we are doing.

Jay Hughes and Dan Ketterer. Trust me they are plenty fast. They were beating Doug and Kenny at that 6hr. They were racing Pro. I have known Jay for several years and he is a great guy and just wants to win. I have known Dan for just about as long as they are usually together. I'll call you Friday night Ken just to see if we have a signal.