What R&D still needs to be done??

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
jwheat

What R&D still needs to be done??

#1 Post by jwheat »

Just wondering.....what items and systems still need to be updated or redesigned? Most all of the problems with our quads have been updated through R&D, but is there anything that we need to work on that hasn't been done yet? Just looking for realistic ideas.......don't suggest rocket boosters!

Dale512

#2 Post by Dale512 »

Rocket Boosters!!!!!!!tongue.gif

RoooStEr Pops

#3 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

yes there is one area. and I found a cheap fix for it. I will start a new Thread for it once i down load the pix.

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

Checkball that prevents oil from loading up on piston. I know some guys were working on this though. Maybe they haven't had enough time to determine results yet.

RoooStEr Pops

#5 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

wanablaze I found a fix for that jsut ride every 2 to 3 days and no more problem.

:drink: :deal: :deal: :deal:

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Higherflow injectors,Nitrous,Radiator upgrade,Exhaust,Airintakes/filters,60hp,case reinforcements,mapping,decipher HEX code and see what applies,Camshafts and profiles,Valve cover inspection holes,Removable sidecover,lighter weight internals,Crankcase breathing many more I am sure will pop up as these things are being worked on.Others like porting and even better cranks are being worked on by Timbo and others.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Spoke to a member tonight.Got me excited all over again.The guy has some Awesome ideas and research to back them up.I dont think we are anywhere near the end of potential with our machines.Gets alot tougher sometimes to tweak the little bits out but stay tuned cause its coming:D :hammer:If you arent on one your going to be wishing you were.

jwheat

#8 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Spoke to a member tonight.Got me excited all over again.The guy has some Awesome ideas and research to back them up.I dont think we are anywhere near the end of potential with our machines.Gets alot tougher sometimes to tweak the little bits out but stay tuned cause its coming:D :hammer:If you arent on one your going to be wishing you were.

That is just wrong!!!! Posting something like that with no details!

:no:

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

How come we can't have rocket boosters?or at least a jet pack.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Think FUSION POWER!!