New D&M Kit Beta testing

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
Derno24

New D&M Kit Beta testing

#1 Post by Derno24 »

I know that there hasn't been much news of this system for a while, but I know I have been trying to help with the process and have been held back by the holidays. Now that they are over I can concentrate more of my efforts on getting this done. I have good news I was fully capable to load a new map get throttle cals and the quad ran fine. Will (02Cannibal) and I are talking almost everyday so I can give him any bugs I can find and he can fix them.

I have been very impressed with the level of workmanship involved here. The program itself is very straight forward and easy to use for people who have grown up using windows based products. I have to say this is definitely going to be a good product when everything is finished. I just hope Will doesn't get tired of talking to me.

RoooStEr Pops

#2 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

I have done testng in the past. If you dont test for everything thing that a user can do then you are looking for touble. And users will find a way to *uck it up trust me on this.

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

:clap: :clap: great news, guys! We'll be able to dust off this project soon and maintain progress with your field help. Thanks in advance for your continued input.

Exodus

#4 Post by Exodus »

Monkey king! I thought you fell in your beer and drown Derno, good to see your still coming up for air. LOL

banzairx7

#5 Post by banzairx7 »

Will avergae folks like myself be able to buy this cheaper D&M any time soon?

bknight

#6 Post by bknight »

i need one to update on this

02Cannibal

#7 Post by 02Cannibal »

The kits are for sale, but the software is still in the testing phase. The owners of the kits are using them and giving us feedback so we can improve the product. Check the forum at www.ecudiag.com/forum for updates. We post most of the info there as not to leach off of this site. If you have experience with D&M and have a good understanding of how the FI system works, then you would probably be fine with the kit. If not, then I would wait until we can work out the few remaining problems.