Woo-Hoo.... FLYWHEELS!!!

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
cannondale27

#51 Post by cannondale27 »

Timbo is feeling guilty in your case Wayne.He hasnt forgot.

wayneschofield

#52 Post by wayneschofield »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jul 25 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Timbo is feeling guilty in your case Wayne.He hasnt forgot.

He should be too, if I'm honest. I sent him a fair heap of money (plus free cams and a flywheel to try)when it seemed he was struggling to get cash in from some quarters and I have been plenty patient I think.

I sent him a message or two but didn't get a reply which isn't great.... I know he's busy but it doesn't take long to send a quick "sorry mate but your cranks will be 6 months...." at least I'd know then....

I have been kind of disheartened by the 'Dale Experience' of late. I have a complete quad I shouldn't ride because it hasn't had any updates and my son's isn't getting used 'till I get a replacement crank for the one in it that's way out of balance (not a Timbo job I must add).

I suppose it's a good thing I've been so busy at work and haven't had time to ride much at all really.

Trouble is now though I have promised myself (and Dave 'DR2speed') that I will do Weston this October but I can see myself buying some other machine that's 'ready to go' just to do the event which seems to defeat the object really....

cannondale27

#53 Post by cannondale27 »

Are you wanting a stroker or a stocker? I might be able to help you out. Not making excuses for Timbo. Is reason I was trying so hard for 60hp out of stock stroke motor. The wait.

SlOoT

#54 Post by SlOoT »

Any progress?

I would like some of those flywheels, I have loads of good flywheels here but I dunno when they will fail.

claas900

#55 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (SlOoT @ Apr 16 2009, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any progress?

I would like some of those flywheels, I have loads of good flywheels here but I dunno when they will fail.

This project went waste side. To be honest I don't think it'll ever be back.

m_mcgranahan

#56 Post by m_mcgranahan »

HI,

I am sorry to hear that this project is not going to happen! That is a bummer. Wayne, are you getting over your weariness of c-dale experience. I think we all go through that at times.

God bless...

Mark

wayneschofield

#57 Post by wayneschofield »

Just got so much else on at the moment, I'm on with building a racecar plus I'm very busy at work.

I do actually have an updated design flywheel on my desk for testing. I was supposed to give it to my daughter to take to FL with her so she could post it to C27 (it is actually his flywheel he sent back for and update to the design)

Anyway, I forgot, sorry guys.

Got to go and feed the kids just now..... I only fed them yesterday and they want more already!

biggrin.gif

m_mcgranahan

#58 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hey Wayne,

Any more updates on your flywheel project?

Thanks

God bless...

Mark

wayneschofield

#59 Post by wayneschofield »

Hi Mark. Sorry for the slow reply, I have made a new post about the problem.