E85 Gas

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
cannondale27

#31 Post by cannondale27 »

Tuning with flowrate and offset is only for small changes to entire map and even then is really not right way to do it.You tune the fuel map to tune properly.Its free also so why not become comfortable with it.

haulinit

#32 Post by haulinit »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 30 2012, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tuning with flowrate and offset is only for small changes to entire map and even then is really not right way to do it.You tune the fuel map to tune properly.Its free also so why not become comfortable with it.

Free? So it works through the D&M cable? Any special license?

cannondale27

#33 Post by cannondale27 »

Is a way around it.You just make your map and then save it to your PC.To send it to the bike you then use regular D&M.Or someone may give you a code.Here is ProCal:
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=17307

haulinit

#34 Post by haulinit »

Oh yeah forgot about all this stuff laugh.gif

m_mcgranahan

#35 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

Timbo sent m a couple maps for harley inj. So that should get me a prett good tarton pump gas and one dialed in for e85 so that should give me a god start to get both fuels dialed in to the usable point.

m_mcgranahan

#36 Post by m_mcgranahan »

HI,

I got the e85 to work just fine in my dale. It was pretty good till about 45-50deg ambient temp. Below that it was hard to get started and seemed to lap a bit on acceleration. I posted a dyno chart in the mapping section if you care to see it.

Thanks

God bless...
Mark