4 piece swingarm pivots

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
Honda92

#11 Post by Honda92 »

QUOTE (TricityCdale @ Oct 10 2008, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amen to that. I'd also take a couple of sets. Let the testing begin!

i wont be making anymore until i know they work and i have some extra time. i have to get my dale all squared away first, it might be awhile before i have the required time for bushings lol.

2000ex

#12 Post by 2000ex »

If you are not going to make anymore, than could you supply those who want them with the dimensions of the bushing? I actually have some of the sleeves Brad donated, but an exact measurement of the bushing would be great smile.gif

Honda92

#13 Post by Honda92 »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Oct 15 2008, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are not going to make anymore, than could you supply those who want them with the dimensions of the bushing? I actually have some of the sleeves Brad donated, but an exact measurement of the bushing would be great smile.gif

like i said i won't be making any more bushings until i know they work and i have time. which means i have to get my wheeler done before i can get any ride time on the bushings. trust me i'm trying to get the thing done, but its a fighter. ask Wistech, he swears my garage is cursed.

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

You can't give up any specs on it without making another set?

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Guys just measure.Its not that complicated.

2000ex

#16 Post by 2000ex »

It is not that complicated, but why re-create the wheel if he already has done it? It's like people asking a question about shock lengths and saying nah you can go measure the extended and compressed lengths yourself. rolleyes.gif

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Oh I agree.But obviously he doesnt have the measurements or doesnt want to give them out.So just measure them.Often times when I machine things I just keep cutting till it fits right.Could be what he did.

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 16 2008, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I agree.But obviously he doesnt have the measurements or doesnt want to give them out.So just measure them.Often times when I machine things I just keep cutting till it fits right.Could be what he did.

I never really thought about that. You might be right. I will have to say that when it finally fit, I would probably take measurements for next time.

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

This is a one off prototype built for testing and right away we are taking orders and looking for final measurements. LOL It could be a total failure so lets just wait till we get some ride time on it.

2000ex

#20 Post by 2000ex »

This is R&D correct?

I was merely looking for the measurements so I can try my own setup with a delrin bushing, seals and the sleeves you are using. I dont know the material you are using, but wanted to test my own setup. I guess I will just do it myself rolleyes.gif