Dual ss exhaust system

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
peterock

#31 Post by peterock »

Let's get this one back on Topic. This dual set-up does look nice and with any one-off first time builds you can expect a couple tweeks needed. If anyone wants to hash out the WeaponMX exhaust, feel free to contact me or start a new post.

Kuma

#32 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (peterock @ Jan 12 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's get this one back on Topic. This dual set-up does look nice and with any one-off first time builds you can expect a couple tweeks needed. If anyone wants to hash out the WeaponMX exhaust, feel free to contact me or start a new post.

I was kind of getting off topic over on http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...20&start=20
Figured I'd move this conversation over here where it belongs. talking about where to get tubing.

QUOTE (claas900 @ Sep 2 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea i had a few places that wanted to charge me a die change. But it just isnt worth that,so I lucked out and found a place that already had the 1.5 die in.

Found a local place that would do it for me but the price quoted was like $160/size, that was for die changes, he said if I wanted to wait it would take about 4-5 weeks but he would do the sizes as he has his machine set up for other jobs and would be about $10/tube so roughly $80 for materials. this is about the same deal as Bill's, just that he has not come through wacko.gif

claas900

#33 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (Kuma @ Sep 2 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was kind of getting off topic over on http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...20&start=20
Figured I'd move this conversation over here where it belongs. talking about where to get tubing.

Found a local place that would do it for me but the price quoted was like $160/size, that was for die changes, he said if I wanted to wait it would take about 4-5 weeks but he would do the sizes as he has his machine set up for other jobs and would be about $10/tube so roughly $80 for materials. this is about the same deal as Bill's, just that he has not come through wacko.gif

Yeah what a pain.

Happyboy

#34 Post by Happyboy »

If you want one try and get in touch with cobradaler, mike. He made some up and was all setup to make some at the group level but everyone that swore they wanted one was nowhere to be found when money was needed. I have one of his sets on my drag quad and they are great.

Kuma

#35 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Sep 5 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want one try and get in touch with cobradaler, mike. He made some up and was all setup to make some at the group level but everyone that swore they wanted one was nowhere to be found when money was needed. I have one of his sets on my drag quad and they are great.

Thanks,
I'll shoot a PM over to him