left side drive conversion

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
themadhatter

#31 Post by themadhatter »

its a 2003 650cc 4-stroke bored and stroked by husaberg sweden to 766cc the same spec as there supermoto bikes, cost a few quid but pulls like a train!!!! spits flames too its well made
it revs like a 2 stroke but is so torquee it pulls your arms off.

i definatly get pictures man, i just gotta get the frame polished and ill start taking them of the build yer.
ill be building the banshee along side it so i do pics of that too.
i realluy would love to get a feature in the magazine just not sure if anyone would be interested in what im doing is all???

do you have the contact details of anyone from the magazine????

also as you got a road bike are you going to come down for the brighton run next year in the summer???
you can crash at mine if you want, theres a group of about 20 of us here with road bikes so will be a good day.

marshall100

#32 Post by marshall100 »

Contact is: quad@quad.tv

Guy is Andy Folkes, if you drop him an e-mail and give him a brief heads up of what your doing he should then say, please submit a full article with what it is you've been doing. I thought about writing in for months, sent in a brief outline and then a month later the whole lot was in with pictures and the whole shooting match. If you've got any sponsorship or anyone that's got any logo's get em on the bike and it'll give them some free exposure.

I wish I'd done that with mine as I could have bagged some stuff from opie oils who are a local supplier. I was thinking about doing brighton to be honest, though I'd have to tow it most of the way first!

themadhatter

#33 Post by themadhatter »

it maybe a good idea, tow it to mine and we can all meet up and ride down there???
i dont have any sponsors or nothing like that, but i do have complete pics of the husaberg build from bare frame to what it is now, do they come down to take pics or you just send in yours???
as i say man, your welcome anytime in my house!!!

marshall100

#34 Post by marshall100 »

Cool, just send your pics in with as much blurb as possible and they'll edit the rest!

themadhatter

#35 Post by themadhatter »

good stuff man,

just been talking to an ally fabrication company who are going to mod the 250r tank to make it bigger for me,
looks like i now have a sponsor anyways!!!! ha ha ha

marshall100

#36 Post by marshall100 »

The thing run locally down here was that if you had one of their stickers on your bike and you got a mention (picture) in a magazine, then dependant on the article you got either ??50 or ??100. If I'd have known before I sent the pics in I would have logo'd the bike to death!

If you could find someone to build new rods then there's six cranks I know of that would love to hear about it....