Engine Case on Ebay Today

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Someone picked up another jewel today from our friend in Michigan. I think it went for $100.

[attachment=11067:Case.jpg]
[attachment=11068:Case_2.jpg]
[attachment=11069:Case_3.jpg]

2000ex

#2 Post by 2000ex »

Cool, never even saw it hit ebay. Dont know what you would do with it....might be a perfect item to use as a Christmas tree holder where the sleeve sits tongue.gif

m_mcgranahan

#3 Post by m_mcgranahan »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Dec 14 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, never even saw it hit ebay. Dont know what you would do with it....might be a perfect item to use as a Christmas tree holder where the sleeve sits tongue.gif

Ummm so what is the idea with the flywheel cover? What does that allow access to?

God bless...
Mark

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Dec 14 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or maybe to be used to rebuild a early engine design by someone who has partial engines and new and used parts for this type engine and when done will be planted back into a very early model MX400 motorcycle complete rolling chassis they might have for it...... rolleyes.gif

2000ex

#5 Post by 2000ex »

U need a head for it?

promod

#6 Post by promod »

2000ex smile.gif, PM me and let me know what you got!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Are you ever going to take some pictures of your collection promod?

promod

#8 Post by promod »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 15 2010, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you ever going to take some pictures of your collection promod?

C27 smile.gif , Good things always come to those who wait! Yes, that is my plan for spring of next year to share pic's of my C'Dales with you guys and my other weird bikes to other great forums like this one i belong to for those brands also, as my garage is packed so tight with bikes you couldnt even imagine, and a lot of them are in storage shrink wrapped up for protection!, but now we are going into winter time here and my old body just kinda goes into hybernation in the winter (and plus im dealing with my Mom's critical illness right now and its taking a lot out of me and my happiness in this holiday season..but faith in the good lord is making me hang on to belief that all will turn out ok and if not let his will be done!) and to get good detailed pic's of them calls for a lot of moving around and work!, the sad thing is i should have started taking pictures years ago, but i am not a collector who collects bikes for the look at me and what i have type thing, showing them off or the value of them or anything like that and it never was, i have these exotic brand bikes for the love and passion for them and nothing more, as the little italian built Harley dirt bikes was where i started when i was very young racing, modifying them and i stuck out like a sore thumb on the track with them but i never wanted to be just another pumpkin in the pumpkin patch, i like being weird and sticking out like a sore thumb!, and that evolved into other italian brand bikes i started collecting and when C'Dale began it kinda took me away from the euro bikes (but not completly though!) and lucky enough i was there in the beginning through the end as a dealer with them and Joe M, and a lot of the company employees was very good to me and a lot of them are still good freinds who we stay in touch alot, even though in the end i almost lost everything financial wise due to there downfall, but i still cant get away from them...because of the passion for them!

But im rambling on now....So to close this question again i state, im not rich, dont have a million dollar home, dont drive brand new cars or a 6 figure job, i just have some bikes and that and .50 cents wont even by me a good cup of coffee and like i tell a lot of people whom have seen my bikes (and some who think im sitting on a gold mine and there worth a million bucks..which i reply...pay me or i will even take half of that for them laugh.gif ) when im dead and gone my wife and daughter will have a big yard sale and the first $200.00 cash will take them all............ laugh.gif !

And also would like to wish all you C'Daler's a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to you and your Families and may God bless you all!

MX Quad Dad

#9 Post by MX Quad Dad »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cannondale-...e#ht_500wt_1133

our MI. guy has another. but if this is a dale part it has to be from something even earlier than the others

he has two of them and also a couple heads. one looks real different.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Who is this guy? The 3rd link is pretty dang cool. Nice intake. I want but have 0 need for parts I can't use...I have enough of them already!! Wife would castrate me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cannondale-...=item255fbf73d1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cannondale-...=item255fc0137e

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cannondale-...=item255fc0594e

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cannondale-...=item255fc0cdde