Project Husa-Dale is complete

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
themadhatter

#1 Post by themadhatter »

Ok well i just wana 1st say its taken me about 18months to complete this build but its finally done and ready to ride next year.
for anyone thats interested ill do a complete build thread as i have over 100 pictures of the build from start to end.
I Just wana say a quick thankyou to all the dale owners that have helped me with parts and being patient with me, you know who you are ;o)
here is a taster of the finally road legal dale in all its shiney glory for you all to drool over!!! he he he

cheers guys

Jay

themadhatter

#2 Post by themadhatter »

more pics

themadhatter

#3 Post by themadhatter »

another

themadhatter

#4 Post by themadhatter »

front

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Holy Crap Batman!! I love that! Where's the HP kings now? Bet they won't be so quick to jump on this one.. That looks awesome.

rayspeed

#6 Post by rayspeed »

Wow that looks like it was made to go in there... great work! I would suggest using the front plastic supports to strap down the rear fenders other wise your beautifull plastic will eventually break at the lower hole on the side. One side almost bolts right up and the other you can cut and weld a threaded pad onto and mount them to the existing tabs on the frame.
I would have put the lights just a bit higher like maybe the bumper or sway bar?

cdsracer

#7 Post by cdsracer »

Love it! Looks awesome!

themadhatter

#8 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Dec 1 2011, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that looks like it was made to go in there... great work! I would suggest using the front plastic supports to strap down the rear fenders other wise your beautifull plastic will eventually break at the lower hole on the side. One side almost bolts right up and the other you can cut and weld a threaded pad onto and mount them to the existing tabs on the frame.
I would have put the lights just a bit higher like maybe the bumper or sway bar?

i was going to mount them at the top of the shock mounts but they just seemed to fit nicely on the lower bumber mounts so i left them there. ive got a lil bit of fiddling left to do, i was looking at using the front plastic supports to support the rear but i only have one so i just left it in the end.
the lights are HID too so there mega bright, and there BMW style haklo side lights too.

themadhatter

#9 Post by themadhatter »

thanks guys this has had my heart and soul poured into it for ages now!!!!
ill post more detailed pics of it without the plastics.

claas900

#10 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Dec 1 2011, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks guys this has had my heart and soul poured into it for ages now!!!!
ill post more detailed pics of it without the plastics.

Great job, thats how you do a swap looks as tho it was made that way. NICE!!